Set Up a Consultation
Tarrant County, Texas Family Lawyer
Help With Your Family Law Needs and Wills
At Theresa Y. Copeland Attorney at Law, you will find a Decatur family law attorney who provides compassionate, realistic advice for a wide range of family law matters as well as drafting wills. Firm founder Theresa Y. Copeland maintains a dedicated family law practice that allows her to provide personal assistance and guidance from start to finish.
It is our mission to make your legal process as painless and cost-effective as possible for you while ensuring that your rights are fully protected.
Personal Attention From a Compassionate Lawyer
Our firm brings personal attention and realistic advice for family matters throughout North Texas. We can help you with family law needs such as:
- Divorce, including contested and uncontested divorces and divorces using collaborative law
- Property division, including the valuation and division of marital assets and debts
- Child custody and support, including parenting plans, possession schedules and visitation
- Modifications, including post-judgment modifications to child custody and support orders
- Enforcement, including motions to enforce family law court orders and defense against enforcement motions
- Paternity, whether for establishing parental rights or establishing child support obligations
- Domestic violence, whether you need to file a domestic abuse protective order or you need to defend yourself against one
- Child protection matters, including court and administrative hearings after Social Services initiates an abuse and neglect or protection action
- Grandparents’ rights, including grandparent adoptions
- Adoptions, including both private and relative adoptions
- Prenuptial agreements, including both agreements before marriage and cohabitation agreements that protect assets during a relationship
In addition to family law matters, our law firm provides skilled advice and counsel for drafting wills.
Contact an Experienced Roanoke Attorney
If you have a family law or an estate need in North Texas, contact our firm to schedule an initial consultation. We are open on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. For our clients’ convenience, we are available by appointment at other times, and we accept credit cards. Contact us online or call us at 817-210-4964, toll free at 888-875-4174.